A marketing plan is a report that outlines your marketing strategy for the coming year, quarter or month. Typically, a marketing plan includes:
An overview of your business’s marketing and advertising goals.
A description of your business’s current marketing position.
A timeline of when tasks within your strategy will be completed.
Key performance indicators (KPIs) you will be tracking.
A description of your business’s target market and customer needs.
- Design Logo + Cover
- Make Attractive Marketing Ideas
- Monthly reports for analyzing statistics and pages performance
- Create a plan to manage the Facebook page and content in agreement with the client
- Full responsibility for writing content and designs of posts professionally
- Assign a specialist to answer common questions in the page
- Make paid advertising campaigns
- Target customers interested in your business activity
- Follow Up Your Sales
- Create Your Full Marketing Campign
- Create Your Professional Designs
- We run ad campaigns Google Adwords so that we show your site on the first page in Google search results
- We select from specific search terms that your customer is expected to find on Google by selecting the activity of the desired promotion
- We recommend to you one of the packages for the click price according to your business activity or you can choose it yourself
- Content marketing is considered the second most successful technique in attracting potential customers.
Content marketing leads to the production of as three times the number of potential customers as compared to traditional Direct Marketing Content is the king